Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Who am I and what am I doing here?

2014 200  Pounds

Leigh in 1981 5 months old
I am 32 a mother to 3 children and suffer multiple chronic illnesses, these include Lipedema stage 3, Ehler's Danlos Syndrome hyper mobility type, PCOS, ADD,insulin resistance, hypothyroid. It has been a whirlwind journey to get where I am today. I am happily married to my wonderful husband and he has been nothing but a complete angel since I've met him.  I have always been bigger from the bottom down and smaller waist up. I started gaining significantly at 12 years old *Puberty* and got up to about 190 pounds until 2003 in which I rapidly gained almost 300 pounds within a year! I found  Amy's Butterfly Journey while Googling, fat legs,swelling and other terms and she looked just like me! I started treatment right away and my legs went down some but not much.
My dream is to inspire,teach and spread awareness about these rare disorders, and if you retain nothing else from my blog know that you are not alone! There are 17 million other people out there just like ME and YOU!
1990



1999 Senior Year



0 comments:

Post a Comment