Monday, February 16, 2015

How do I say thank you enough?~!







How do I say thank you to the surgeon that has given me the opportunity to run albeit slow but I can run! How do I express my gratitude for giving me back something that was taken away from me 12 years ago? There are simply not enough words to say or show all that you have given me with your kindness, bed side manner, answering all my questions and showing me the amount of comfort and compassion that no other medical doctor ever has. You truly understand my needs and the wishes I have to become mobile, to play with my children, to enjoy the things I have missed out on for so long. I can walk without my legs rubbing together, I have a thigh gap, my clothing are fitting better. The smiles on the faces of my children when I chase them down the hall way is well worth the money spent, the pain I was enduring was brutal and it is now gone. From my family to yours Thank you and I love you so much for all that you do for me and for others inflicted with Lipedema!

0 comments:

Post a Comment